Looking back, 2012 was an interesting year for me. I finished up most of my Master’s degree in Optical Sciences (just one class left to finish). I moved not once but three times. I became reacquainted with three different friends on two different occasions whom I had not seen in a very long time.
I read 64 books in 2012.
The best books I read in 2012, in no particular order are:
- The Emperor’s Soul by Brandon Sanderson
- Paladin of Souls by Lois MacMaster Bujold
- The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson
- The Curse of Challion by Lois MacMaster Bujold
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hoseini
- The Crippled God by Steven Erikson
- Drood by Dan Simmons
- The Towers of Midnight by Brandon Sanderson and Robert Jordan
- Cobra Bargain by Timothy Zahn
Nothing was bad enough to call the worst of 2012. I must be getting better at pre-filtering.